Effective Sep 1, 2015
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Ethelo Decisions Inc. (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Ethelo”). We operate this online consultation platform (the “Platform”) to provide Participant engagement and decision optimization services (“Services”), each instance of which is called a “Decision” for brevity.
“Clients” are the people or organizations who purchase our Services to create Decisions. Clients invite people to participate in those Decisions (“Participants”). Both Clients and Participants are referred to generally as “Users”.
Participants can be specifically invited and authenticated or, they may be publically and openly invited to access the Decision through a hyperlink. Participants may participate in Decisions from many different Clients, provided they have been invited or provided public access to that Decision. Participants maintain their own profiles with Ethelo, independently of the Clients who invite them or other public Decisions.
Clients can configure Decisions by using Ethelo consulting Services, or through third party “Resellers” authorized by Ethelo to sell and support Decisions for Clients, or by self-configuring the administration panel directly.
1. Acknowledgment and Acceptance
By completing the registration process, you accept and agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any other rules and policies set forth on this Site. You hereby acknowledge that you are either i) 18 years of age or older or ii) have taken and followed all necessary action and compliance pursuant to provincial and federal laws. Please read the following terms of this agreement carefully.
2. Participant Information
Participants agree with the following policies regarding access to the following five types of user generated information (collectively “Participant Information”.
- Vote Information: Unless the Participant otherwise specifies, responses to option scoring and topic weighting tools (“Vote Information”) will remain private unless a Participant chooses to share their Vote Information with i) all other Users in that Decision; or, ii) a subset of Users they select. Sharing choices may be made available to Participants within each Decision, or as a setting they may select within their account. The Participant acknowledges that sharing Vote Information with any group that includes social network links (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) releases their Vote Information to other individuals that may be outside and beyond the group of Decision Users.
- Content Information: Participants agree to allow content they provide, which can include text such as comments, photos, videos and digital media, (“Content Information”) to be seen by other Users and third parties who are interested in the Decision. In some Decisions Participants may post content anonymously, in which case their identity will not attributed the content.
- Profile Information: Unless a Participant otherwise specifies, their profile information and responses to demographic questions, interests, or group association (“Profile Information”) will be shared with the Client hosting the decision. Participants may in some cases be able to share some or all of their Profile Information with all other Users, a list of Users they select, or no other Users.
- Account Information: In order to register to use Ethelo we require Contact Information that includes any of the following: your correct name, your email address, your social network address(es), and your phone number or SMS number. As a Participant, your Contact Information will be associated with any other information you have chosen to share, but otherwise only the Client and Ethelo will know it. Participant contact information will only be shared with Clients overseeing Decision the Participant has agreed to join. With invited Decisions the Client may provide your Contact Information to Ethelo to provide access to a Decision. In addition to Contact Information other Account information, including payment, security questions, password and other information will remain private. Ethelo will maintain your Contact Information even after you delete your account, along with our record that you held an account with us and the type of account. We will not retain credit card or other payment information except as required by law.
- Usage Information: System information generated in the course using Ethelo will remain private. Our servers automatically log information about visits to this website in the normal course of establishing and maintaining web connections. The server logs record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, time and duration of visit, and pages visited. Collectively this forms “Usage Information”. We collect this information so that we may continuously improve our website content. These statistics are reported in aggregate form only. We do not link server log information to any other data in a way that would enable us to identify individual visitors.
Participants agree to allow Ethelo to access their Participant Information in order to administer the Platform and produce reports, recommendations and other analyses (all together known as “Analyses”) for Clients, provided those Analyses do not personally identify them except as provided in this agreement and to the extent their Participant Information was already publicly shared.
Participants agree to allow the Client to see their Vote Information provided any personally identifiable information is removed (“Anonymized Vote Information”)
4. Account Cancellation and User Information
A Participant may delete his or her account, or portions of data attached to that account, at any time. Upon deletion of an account the Participant can delete all Voting Information, Content Information, Profile Information, or all of them.
Ethelo will retain Account Information and Usage Information to maintain its record of the Client or Participant relationship.
After cancellation or termination of your account for any reason, you will no longer have access to your account and all Participant information in your account or that you have stored on the Ethelo Platform that may be, but is not required to be, deleted by Ethelo. Ethelo will have no liability for information or Content that is deleted due to the cancellation or termination of your account for any reason.
5. Client Obligations and Responsibilities
Keep private and secure and information any information provided to them by Participants that was not shared publicly.
Compliance with our Anti-Spam policy. Please see Section 15 below.
Lawful use of the Services only. Please see Section 16 below.
Creation, maintenance and accuracy of all content in the account including but not limited to Decision content, and current billing and Client contact information.
Ensuring that social network, email and mobile phone number list and other Participant Contact Information provided to Ethelo to enable invited Decision access is current, including opt-out contact information and immediate removal of opt-outs and bounces from such information provided by Participants to the Client
Full responsibility for all activity associated with your use of our Site and Decision Services.
We reserve the right to deactivate without notice the account(s) of Client who fail to uphold their obligations and responsibilities as we determine appropriate or necessary. You enter and use the Site and the Services at your own risk. Ethelo is not responsible for your activities, Decisions, content, results or questions from respondents, other data, or any other matter concerning your use of the Site or the Services.
As between you and Ethelo, you are solely responsible for the acts and omissions of Participants in your Decision, and you are solely responsible for managing the interaction among Participants and between Participants and yourself.
We recommend that Clients keep track of their Decision results and other data in your own organization’s records, as we reserve the right to discontinue your account(s) or terminate the Services at any time. We are not responsible for the deletion of any data that is in or has been added to your account(s). If a User account remains inactive for a period of 18 months, we may deactivate the account.
6. Client Payment Terms
If you are a Client, in order to make use of the Ethelo Platform you may be required to provide Ethelo with billing and account information (“Billing Information”) for a credit card, payment card or another payment system for which you are authorized to approve charges (each, a “Payment Source”) to allow Ethelo to collect payment from you for your use of the Ethelo Platform. You must provide Ethelo with true, accurate, current and complete Billing Information and maintain and promptly update your Billing Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You agree to pay, and we will automatically charge, all account fees, including any usage that exceeds any Participant thresholds that exceed service plan limits (“Plan Thresholds”), and including any applicable sales taxes, at the Plan Threshold rates in effect when the fees are incurred. Ethelo, under a best efforts basis, will advise Clients when Plan Thresholds are being approached during active Decision periods.
You are solely responsible for any and all taxes, levies, charges and fees incurred or that may be payable to any taxing authority in connection with the transactions hereunder. Applicable sales, value-added, or consumption taxes are in addition to all fees stated for use of the Ethelo Platform.
Unless stated to the contrary, all currency references in paid versions of the Ethelo Platform are in Canadian dollars.
Unless other payment arrangements have been made in advance and confirmed by Ethelo, you authorize Ethelo to automatically and immediately bill your credit card or automated payment provider when chargeable Services of the Ethelo Platform are due, without any further action on your part or other prior notice on the part of Ethelo. You assume full responsibility for such charges, even if such charges are declined or not paid by your Payment Source.
Payment for online Services is due in advance of service. Other Services provided by Ethelo are due within 15 days of the date of invoicing. Late payment interest charges of 1% per month become effective as invoiced amounts become overdue. Late payment interest is calculated from the invoice date and becomes collectable as soon as the invoiced amount becomes overdue.
If your Payment Source is invalid, if charges billed to your Payment Source are declined or not paid or if you fail to pay charges for a paid version of the Ethelo Platform when due, your account and active Decisions may be downgraded, suspended or cancelled, at Ethelo’s discretion. If your account is suspended, Ethelo may, but is not obligated to, maintain your account and/or related content and information, in order to allow you pay the past-due charges and restore your account. If the charges are not paid, your account may be cancelled.
7. Uptime Guarantee and Reporting
- 100% Network Uptime: Ethelo guarantees 100% network uptime for all Clients. During one calendar month, a complete network outage shall not occur. If a network outage should happen, Ethelo will compensate its clients with a credit equivalent to one day of service for the first 15 minutes of unavailability and a credit of one day of service for each of the subsequent hours. The credit can be claimed up to the amount paid for the subscription. Unavailability is defined by failed PING commands to the Ethelo platform. This unavailability must be directly caused by problems in the connection linking Ethelo to the Internet and must be verifiable from multiple external Internet hosts. Credits for networks unavailability will be applied to extend the Client’s subscription or against the Client’s next invoice, at the Client’s discretion.
- Reporting: In the case of platform downtime, Ethelo will provide email notice to customers within 48 hours of network downtime of the times and duration of the network downtime.
8. Notice of Maintenance
- Scheduled Maintenance/ Planned Maintenance: Ethelo will conduct regular and planned maintenance on the platform. This maintenance may interfere with the availability of Ethelo features and functionality. This maintenance will occur between the hours of 9am and noon PST. At least 24 hours prior notice will be given to customers before any planned maintenance is carried out. Any loss of functionality caused by scheduled maintenance is excluded from the calculation of platform availability, unless that maintenance causes platform unavailability.
- Emergency Maintenance: From time to time we may need to carry out emergency maintenance to the Ethelo platform to install emergency patches and carry out emergency repairs. We may carry out emergency maintenance at any time. We will provide the customer with prior notice of emergency maintenance on a best efforts basis. Any loss of functionality caused by emergency maintenance is excluded from the calculation of platform availability, unless that maintenance causes the platform to be unavailable.
- Upgrades: New or improved features to Ethelo functionality will be provide to the Client free of charge unless those upgrades do not apply to the Ethelo product used by the Client. When an upgrade is deployed, it will apply to all Client configurations unless it creates an incompatibility with a live Decision. We will provide notice on our website of new or improved features.
9. Customer-Specific Service Levels
- Notice of Error: The Customer shall promptly notify the Ethelo service representative named in its service agreement of any errors or problems with the Ethelo platform.
- Duty to Acknowledge, Respond and Fix Errors: Ethelo will acknowledge critical errors and respond by email within one hour of receipt of notification provided such notification is received between 9am and 8pm PST, otherwise before 9:30am PST the following day. Ethelo will begin working to fix critical errors the day we respond to the notification, or the next business day. Ethelo will acknowledge non-critical errors and respond by email within 24 hours of receipt of notification with details of the time expected to correct the non-critical error. Ethelo will determine, in its sole discretion, the severity of the error based on its reproducibility and impact on the overall impact on the participant experience. Ethelo provides no guarantee of the time to resolve errors.
- Supporting Global Customers: At this time, support is provided in English only, and customers must provide notification of errors in English.
- Exclusions: Ethelo is not responsible for errors or problems which have been caused by something beyond our control such as the customer’s inability to connect to the Internet or special extensions installed onto their browse
10. Cancellation and Refunds
All sales are final and refunds are provided only for accidental duplicate orders. Refunds will only be made to the credit card through which the original purchase was made. An administration fee may apply in such cases to cover processing costs and third-party commissions. Ordering a software license signifies your acceptance of this Refund Policy.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by sending us an email including appropriate authorization from a duly authorized officer of the Client: email@example.com. Upon receipt of your cancel selection, we will promptly terminate your access to the Services. In the case of cancellation no refunds of subscription fees will be given. We reserve the right to terminate your subscription and/or discontinue Services at any time for any reason.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nature of Agreement
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidential information of Clients and Participants. You are responsible for all permissions granted by you with respect to the personally identifiable information of persons that respond to your Decisions or to whom you send Decision invitations. Clients represent and warrant that your Decisions will not target children under 13 and that you will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
We agree not to use any of your Confidential Information (defined below) for any purpose except to operate the Site and Services in accordance with this Agreement. We agree not to disclose any of your Confidential Information to any third party other than to our employees and consultants who are bound by confidentiality obligations and are required to have access to the Confidential Information in order to operate the Site and Services. Nothing in this Agreement limits our right to independently develop, acquire or market products, ideas, or businesses, without use of your Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” may include, solely to the extent entered into the Services or Site by you, (a) Vote Information, Account Information, Profile Information and Usage Information, know-how and other intellectual property, to the fullest extent that such information is maintained as a trade secret by you; (b) confidential marketing strategies; (c) confidential future product plans; (d) confidential financial information (including pricing); and (e) other confidential business information.
Confidential Information will not include any information that (i) was publicly known and generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you; (ii) becomes publicly known and generally available after disclosure by you through no action or inaction of ours; (iii) is already in our possession at the time of disclosure by you; (iv) is obtained by us from a third party without a breach of such third party’s obligations of confidentiality; (v) is independently developed by us without use of or reference to your Confidential Information; or (vi) is required by law to be disclosed by us, provided that we give you prompt written notice of such requirement prior to such disclosure and assistance in obtaining an order protecting the information from public disclosure.
13. Registration & Password
Participants and Clients (together, referred to as “Users”) will provide current, complete, accurate information in the registration section of the Site. Users will further update and keep that information current as needed. Users will provide a password in order to access the Services and their account. Email login must be a valid email address maintained by the User. Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password and account information. Users will immediately notify us of any unauthorized account activity, or any unauthorized use of your email list(s) or any other breach of security Users become aware of. This website is a single individual per log-in service. Multiple logins and passwords to the same account are not available or permitted. You may not share logins and passwords with others. Sharing login information is in violation of this Agreement and may result in immediate account termination.
15. Anti-Spam Policy
Ethelo is committed to being a trusted member of the Internet community. As such, we have adopted a firm anti-spam stance. Spam can deluge a Participant’s email box and waste the recipient’s time and money. Spam often causes recipients to complain to their Internet Service Providers who in turn may block or restrict access from legitimate services like Ethelo, and Users, like you. To help be free from spam, and to maximize the availability of our Services to our community of Users, we have taken a “zero tolerance” stand against spam. Users acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
You will not engage in any spamming activities in your use of the Services.
You understand that Ethelo is serving as “Decision host” and is not the sender or originator of any Decision, and that you are therefore solely responsible for your social network, email and SMS activities using the Services.
You understand that in Ethelo’s capacity as a “Decision host”, any communications by way of social networking, email, SMS, or other messaging activities through Services provided by Ethelo that do not directly relate to your use of Ethelo’s Services in this capacity are strictly forbidden. In order to maintain Ethelo’s integrity as a trusted decision tool we require that messages sent through our systems have a high rate of interaction with the intended recipients, and thus, do not permit the use of these systems for the purposes of email marketing in any way that is not strictly in the spirit of collecting feedback from Participants.
You warrant that you either have an ongoing business or personal relationship with or have obtained consents to send email/SMS messages inviting participation in a Decision to the persons on your own email/mobile phone list and on any lists you have acquired from a third party.
Your use of the Site and Services will not violate any Canada or foreign spamming, junk mail or other related laws or regulations prohibiting or discouraging unsolicited mail.
If you engage in any unlawful spamming activity, Ethelo will report such conduct to the appropriate authorities and turn over any and all information, including
personally identifiable information, to appropriate law enforcement persons or entities.
We may request at any time that you provide proof that your email/SMS participants have agreed to receive email/SMS messages from you. We may require that you provide the name of a list vendor and documentation of specific opt-in processes you or the vendor have used.
16. Other Prohibited Uses
Users acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
You will not transmit through the Service or the Site any pornographic, obscene, offensive, threatening, harassing, libelous, hate-oriented, harmful, defamatory, racist, illegal or otherwise objectionable material or content.
You will not send any transmission that attempts to hide your identity or represents you as someone else.
Any attempt by you to transmit, publish or distribute material or content that promotes, provides or relates to instructional information about legal activities or promotes physical harm or injury against any individual or group is strictly prohibited.
You will not use the Service or the Site to send any materials, including Decisions and requests to take Decisions, to any persons under 18 years of age unless and until you have taken and follow all necessary action and compliance pursuant to provincial and federal laws.
You will not use this service to transmit any emails unrelated to a Decision.
You will not upload or distribute in any way any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any similar software or programs that may damage the operation of anyone else’s computer, the Service or the Site.
You will not interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service and the Site.
Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including accounts, lockers or databases maintained by and for Ethelo, is strictly prohibited.
You will comply with all laws, rules and regulations regarding transmission of technical data exported from the country of Canada.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the service and the site is at your sole risk. The service and the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis to the fullest extent allowed by law, Ethelo expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The contents of the Services or the site may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Ethelo assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in content.
We cannot and need not control all Content posted by third parties on or through any Decision, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using in a Decision you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable and you agree that under no circumstances will Ethelo be liable in any way for any Content, including any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any Content. You understand that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the content, integrity, and accuracy of such Content.
If you would like to report objectionable materials, you may use the flagging feature by clicking the “Inappropriate” link attached to every topic post and reply. Urgent issues can be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ethelo is not responsible for the contents of any Decision or invitations to take part in Decisions nor is it responsible for the Participant Information submitted by Participants or for the results generated by Participant Information. Ethelo does not warrant or make any representations regarding the reliability or accuracy of the Participant Information supplied to Ethelo nor the responses or information supplied by Participants.
Subscriptions to the Ethelo Platform may be made available in different service levels. Not all of the features and functionality of the Ethelo Platform may be available in each version or service level. The features and functionality of each version or service level may be changed from time to time at Ethelo’s discretion.
Ethelo does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the consequences of the use of Analyses, nor does Ethelo warrant the correctness, usefulness, reliability, accuracy or otherwise of any Analyses and is not responsible for any damages, including without limitation, lost profits, business interruption or other loss resulting from use of or reliance in any way on any Analyses. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness of any decisions, decision responses, decision results or other information received while using the service or site.
18. Content and Intellectual Property
By sharing Content on Ethelo, you are granting Ethelo a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-license-able and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display your Decision Content on and through Ethelo and on and through Services affiliated with Ethelo, regardless of the form of media used or of whether such Services now exist or are developed in the future. If you post Decision Content on or through Ethelo, you represent and warrant that you have the right to post that Decision Content and to grant the above rights to Ethelo.
You understand that posting your Decision Content on or through the Ethelo is entirely voluntary and will expose your Decision Content to public display in a non-confidential manner. You understand that Ethelo and/or any past, present or future User may view your Decision Content and may develop or have developed Decision Content which is identical or similar to yours, may already know of such Decision Content from other sources or may have taken or will take some other action with respect to such Decision Content. Therefore, you represent and agree to all of the following and acknowledge that Ethelo and its Users are explicitly relying on such representations and agreement with regard to your Decision Content:
Your disclosure of the Decision Content does not violate a confidential relationship with any third party, establish a confidential relationship with Ethelo or its Users or obligate Ethelo or any of its Usres to treat your Decision Content (or any related materials) as secret or confidential.
Neither Ethelo nor any of its Users has any obligation, either express or implied, to make any use of your Content. However, if Ethelo and/or any of Users do make use of your Content, whether such use is intentional or inadvertent, no compensation will be due to you or anyone else for the use of your Decision Content or the use of any data, ideas, inventions, designs, patterns and/or processes similar to, related to or derived from your Decision Content.
If your Decision Content is the subject of a pending or issued patent, you have disclosed or will disclose that fact in connection with posting your Decision Content on or through Ethelo. To the extent you hold a patent in the Decision Content, no license under any patent is herein granted. Any license to use patented Decision Content shall be in the form of a separate written contract, in which event your, Ethelo’s and/or any of its Users respective obligations shall be only those expressed in such separate written contract.
Neither the discussion or negotiations between you, on the one hand, and Ethelo and/or any of its Users, on the other hand, relating to the possible purchase or license of your Decision Content, nor the making of any offer for the purchase or license of your Decision Content, shall prejudice Ethelo and/or any of its Users in any way, or be construed as recognition of the novelty, originality, priority, other rights or value of your Decision Content. Further, Ethelo and/or any of its User’s consideration, discussions or negotiations with you will not in any way impair Ethelo’s and/or any of its Users’ right to contest the validity or infringement of your rights in and to the Decision Content.
You hereby irrevocably release and forever discharge Ethelo and its Users and their affiliates and subsidiaries (together, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims, damages, liabilities and demands, whether absolute or contingent and of any nature whatsoever, which you now have or hereafter can, shall or may have against the Released Parties or their respecting successors and assigns with respect to the Decision Content, including without limitation in respect of how the Released Parties, directly or indirectly, use the Decision Content, with the sole exception that the foregoing release and discharge does not apply to your right to bring a claim of patent infringement arising from use of your Decision Content.
Ethelo owns the Ethelo Platform as a whole, including all computer code, graphics, user interfaces and audiovisual content used to provide the Ethelo Decision Service, and the combination of all the elements on the Ethelo Decision platform. The Ethelo Platform as a whole, the computer code of the Ethelo Platform, the user interface and graphic elements are all copyrighted works of Ethelo. Various other aspects of Ethelo Decision Platform may be protected by intellectual property laws including laws of copyright, trademark, service mark, patent and trade secret.
Ethelo owns all right, title and interest in and to the Ethelo Platform. Ethelo reserves all rights to the Ethelo Platform that are not expressly granted herein. By way of example only, and not limitation, you do not have the right to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Ethelo Platform and you do not have the right to index or aggregate any portion of the Ethelo Platform (either by hand or by means of a robot, spider, or other device). Nothing in this Agreement will be construed as granting you any property rights in the Ethelo Platform or to any invention or any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right that has been issued, or that may issue, based on the Ethelo Platform.
19. Copyright Infringement
1. Copyright Infringement Notices. If you believe that any material available on or through the Ethelo Platform violates your copyright, you may send Ethelo a copyright infringement notice. The Copyright Act requires that your notice must be in writing and must include substantially all of the following:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Ethelo to locate the material. Ethelo requests that complete URLs for each instance of the allegedly infringing material be provided.
Information reasonably sufficient to permit Ethelo to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the copyright infringement notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your written copyright infringement notice must be sent to Ethelo’s designated copyright agent via mail or email. Please be aware that the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
2. Copyright Abuse Policy. Ethelo will terminate, in appropriate circumstances, account holders of the Ethelo Platform who are repeat copyright infringers.
3. Designated Copyright Agent. Copyright Agent Ethelo Decisions Inc. 107 – 131 Water Street Vancouver, BC V6J 3K6 or by email: email@example.com. The Copyright Agent should only be contacted if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on or through the Ethelo Platform. The Copyright Agent will not respond to any other inquiries.
20. Lawful Compliance
To comply with applicable laws and lawful governmental requests, to protect Ethelo`s systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of Ethelo’s business and systems, Ethelo may access, store and/or disclose anyinformation stored or transmitted on or through the Ethelo Platform which Ethelo considers necessary or appropriate, including, Account Information, Content Information, Contact Information and IP address and traffic information, and usage history. Ethelo also reserves the right to report any activity that it suspects violates any law, rule or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators or other appropriate third parties.
21. Links and Advertisers
Ethelo may provide advertising space and/or links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Ethelo has not reviewed all of the third -party sites nor reviewed any products or services they may provide. Ethelo is not responsible for nor does it endorse the contents or any products or services of such third parties or their sites. Ethelo does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered or suggested by third parties on the site. Ethelo does not endorse or otherwise warrant or guarantee the products or services that are either advertised on the site or connected by link.
You may not assign your subscription to the Ethelo Platform, and such any assignment by you will be null and void; provided, however, that you may assign your subscription to the Ethelo Platform to its successor in interest in connection with the sale of your business as a going concern or in connection with the sale of all, or substantially all, of your assets.
26. General Provisions