Collective decision-making, critical for business success, is a tough challenge for any organizational leader. Ineffective decision processes mean lost productivity and unclear and often polarizing results. Ethelo technology taps this $500 billion market opportunity with a tool that makes big decisions better. But to own the market, we need your help.
Ethelo is poised for growth and is looking for a seasoned executive to build scalable and sustainable revenue streams and customer success programs. We are looking for a values-driven leader to seize the opportunity to drive sales, marketing and revenue growth.
You will be responsible for :
- Identify sales opportunities, convert qualified leads and achieve revenue growth.
- Manage a revenue generation process from sales opportunities identification to closed sales.
- Optimize all the drivers of sales including team and technology to achieve predictability, cost-efficiency, and scale. This will include the monitoring of key business metrics, as well as quarterly and annual forecasts that will both be used to manage the business.
- Monitor individual and organization-wide goals, objectives, budgets, sales targets and quotas to support the organization’s strategic objectives
- Work with other members of the executive team to ensure that the different departments are supporting the company’s commercial activities.
Our wish list in you:
- You are a proven enterprise software sales leader who is able to translate initial traction into lasting growth.
- You are a company builder with experience growing sales teams.
- You have experience with online software sales, which includes converting leads to sales.
- You get a thrill from working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You’re a strategic thinker, with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- You have experience forming strategic partnerships and creating a network of channel sales partners.
Ethelo Decisions is searching to fill a permanent position as Chief Revenue Officer at our downtown Vancouver headquarters. This position will remain open until the right candidate is placed. Applicants in, or willing to relocate to, Vancouver or Toronto are encouraged to apply.
Ethelo offers flexible working hours, with compensation and share options commensurate with experience.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, CV, and a link to your LinkedIn profile.